A few thoughts today.
1. The public library is severely underrated. It is one of the most glorious places. Free books? Love of my life.
2. We've been challenged by our new mission and our bishop to visit every home in our neighborhood this month. I'm getting tongue tied already. But I am going to do my part.
3. Taking the kids swimming by yourself is a nerve-wracking experience.
4. My husband is the very very very best man for me. I'm so blessed.
5. I am super excited about the olympics.
6. All the wildfires across the state are scaring me.
7. The 4th of July is more important to me than most holidays. It is thrilling and emotional to me.
8. My mother in law turns 60 tomorrow. Wow. She gets better with age, too.
9. I need new contacts asap.
10. It is very hard to book a hotel room for 7 people.
11. Kids, during the summer, never. stop. eating. Ever. Can you imagine students in school eating every 30 min? I can't either.
12. Potter begins Eagle Project plans this week. Finally!
13. How did we ever survive without cell phones?
14. There was a moment last week (when Strider was out of town for work) during which I was actually caught up on laundry. Yes, I'm serious!
15. Potter can almost beat his dad in arm wrestling.