Last fall we had gorgeous family photos taken by Simply Shelby Photography. They've been on display for a few months now and they make me so happy.
Some things I'm loving in this room right now:
1. Family pics
2. Our significant keys - one smaller one to remember the starter home we came from in 2013 and one larger one to represent our current one, larger and perfect for our needs. When we moved we had teenagers and kids at ages that made it tough to leave the only home we'd known. These keys were a way for me to show them it was okay to have poignant reminders of the past.
3. Our numeral 7 for, well, the 7 of us.
4. This rusty sign that reminds us of a simple truth
5. A new set of lamps that I swapped out for my dated ones. I like the warm glow from these. I picked them up at TJ Maxx for $25 each.
6. An absolute fave pic of mine. This is from fall break 2013 - Phelps Lake near Yellowstone. Great hike and great memories of Jackson, WY on that trip.
7. The yearbooks that I make for the family every January, using the adventures and photos from the past year. Well, these are the books I used to make. Snapfish has designed a brand new fancy website and, unfortunately discontinued my classic cover. BIG boo hoo! Must find a replacement 8x11 black cloth window front, STAT! Ideas appreciated.
A previous living room post can be found HERE.